New Calibrated Blink Professional® High Precision Tweezers
Tweezers designed to isolate eyelashes. They have a fine and precise tip to more easily find and separate natural lashes at all stages.
Tweezers for professional technicians from volume beginners to experts.
All Blink Professional® tweezers are handcrafted and perfected prior to shipment, each tweezer is adjusted for a "sweet spot" of grip to reduce hand fatigue.
+ Stainless Steel + Sterilizable + Super Fine Tip
Due to the anatomical shape, the clamp fits well in the hand and allows the technician to work with ease. Light, firm and even closure, sharp tips of the same length, comfortable placement in the hand - and these are not all the advantages of these tweezers.
Recommendations for the use and storage of forceps:
1. Store the instrument in a dry place. If water gets into the calipers, wipe dry with a cloth.
2. Transfer and store in a sleeve and using a silicone tip.
3. Protect from falls and impacts to avoid deformation of the tips of the tweezers.
4. Sterilize after each use.
5. Do not use abrasive or metal tools to clean the calipers.
6. Disinfect the instrument strictly according to the instructions. During dry heat and autoclave sterilization, do not exceed the maximum allowable temperature. start work only after the instrument has been completely cooled in an autoclave / dry heat.
7. For extended use, it is recommended that the tool be sharpened by a specialist every 3-6 months.
1. With a pair of tweezers set up for work, separate the natural lash from the lash row.
2. Use main tweezer to apply the extension to a natural eyelash.
3. Wait for the adhesive to harden.
4. Drops selected tab, detaches next.
💗 Stainless steel with matte core coating to prevent flaking and have a better grip
💗 Calibrated with laser, with more precision and finer tips
💗 Light and easy to handle. Prevents carpal tunnel problems.
Content: 1 unit - Weight: 24 gr - Measurements: 16.5 cm depth x 3 cm width x 0.5 cm height